AUTHOR GUIDLINES AND SUBMISSION
Already have a Username/Password for JAKP ?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Manuscript accepted is written in standard Indonesian language or English
- The length of the manuscript is 8 to 15 pages, written in A4 paper format, margins: top 30mm; left 30mm cm; right 25 mm; bottom 25 mm, two columns (except for abstract, figure or table whose size cannot be reduced due to its readability), justified, single-spaced. Manuscript comprises seven main headings: Introduction, Theoretical Support (Optional), Method, Result and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgment (Optional), References.
- The title of the manuscript must be Not exceeding 100 words, written capital at the beginning of the word, bold, Font Times News Roman (TNR) 14, Center, space 1
- Authors’ names are written followed by authors’ affiliation and e-mail address.
- The abstract is written in Indonesian and English, as a representation of the manuscript. The abstract should not exceed 200 words for each language format, written narratively comprising aims/objectives, method, and findings of the research/article.
- Keywords: words or phrases which are important, specific, or representative to the article, minimal 3-6 words.
- Style CMS, is used as a reference in the citation, references, and writing format.
- The references of the article are in the form of journals and non-journals which are published in the last 10 years.
- The manuscript must be written following the Jurnal Pitis AKP journal template.
- The manuscript must be in .doc/.docx and sent to the journal system via online submission by creating an account in this Open Journal System (OJS) [click REGISTER if you have not had any account yet; or click LOG IN if you have already had an account].
- All Author(s)' names and identity(es) must be completely embedded in the form filled in by the corresponding author: email; affiliation; and each author's short biography (in the column of 'Bio Statement'). [if the manuscript is written by two or more authors, please click add Author' in the 3rd step of 'ENTER METADATA' in the submission process and then enter each author's data.]
- All correspondences, information, and decisions for the submitted manuscripts are conducted through email was written in the manuscript and/or the emails used for the submission. The status of the manuscript can be checked in the OJS by logging into the journal.
- If you have submission queries, please contact email@example.com Template download HERE