AUTHOR GUIDLINES AND SUBMISSION
Already have a Username/Password for Electro Luceat ?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Manuscript accepted is written in standard Indonesian language or English
- The length of the manuscript is 8 to 15 pages, written in A4 paper format, margins: top 30mm; left 30mm cm; right 25 mm; bottom 25 mm, two columns (except for abstract, figure or table whose size cannot be reduced due to its readability), justified, single-spaced. Manuscript comprises seven main headings: Introduction, Theoretical Support (Optional), Method, Result and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgment (Optional), References.
- The title of the manuscript must be Not exceeding 100 words, written capital at the beginning of the word, bold, Font Times News Roman (TNR) 14, Center, space 1
- Authors’ names are written followed by authors’ affiliation and e-mail address.
- The abstract is written in Indonesian and English, as a representation of the manuscript. The abstract should not exceed 200 words for each language format, written narratively comprising aims/objectives, method, and findings of the research/article.
- Keywords: words or phrases which are important, specific, or representative to the article, minimal 3-6 words.
- Style CMS, is used as a reference in the citation, references, and writing format.
- The references of the article are in the form of journals and non-journals which are published in the last 10 years.
- The manuscript must be written following the Electro Luceat journal template.
- The manuscript must be in .doc/.docx and sent to the journal system via online submission by creating an account in this Open Journal System (OJS) [click REGISTER if you have not had any account yet; or click LOG IN if you have already had an account].
- All Author(s)' names and identity(es) must be completely embedded in the form filled in by the corresponding author: email; affiliation; and each author's short biography (in the column of 'Bio Statement'). [if the manuscript is written by two or more authors, please click add Author' in the 3rd step of 'ENTER METADATA' in the submission process and then enter each author's data.]
- All correspondences, information, and decisions for the submitted manuscripts are conducted through email was written in the manuscript and/or the emails used for the submission. The status of the manuscript can be checked in the OJS by logging into the journal.
- If you have submission queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Template download HERE
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts have never been published before;
- Manuscripts must be Doc, Docx, or PDF;
- Articles are typed in 1.15 spaces and the length of writing ranges from 35,000 characters or around 8-15 quarto pages (A4);
- The systematics of writing includes: (a) Title, (b) Author's name (without title), (c) Institution and author's position, (d) Abstract ranges from 200 words, (e) Keywords, (f) Introduction / Introduction, (g) Discussion, (h) Closing, and (i) Bibliography;
- The loaded article belongs to the Electro Luceat journal and will be edited as needed;